Quality and Environment Policy
G-Tec Quality and Environment Policy is set on the following principles:
- Ensuring the product requirements satisfaction;
- Satisfying customer expectations in terms of service;
- Preventing risks related to quality and environment;
- Effectively managing all processes;
- Extending its market share;
- Constantly improving management systems in order to increase environmental performance;
- Committing to use sustainable resources.
In order to achieve this policy, G-Tec s.r.l. has established and applies a Quality and Environment Management System according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The achievement of this policy is yearly verified through measurable objectives to be rached, and through the related improvement plan.