Training course season ended with December 2017.
G-Tec people are really proud about this asset: we strongly believe in it, so we are going to increase our efforts and investments for next year.
This year we offered two different kind of courses, to meet the needs of every user:
– Commercial courses, lasting 1 or 2 days, aimed primarily at sales managers;
– Technical courses, lasting 3 days, aimed directly to service technicians.
Our main goal is to provide specific informations about features and operation of all G-Tec UPS range, as well as to shape specialized technicians who are able to make any intervention, like installation, first commissioning, PCB replacement or troubleshooting, for any type of UPS.
Technical courses are held every day by different G-Tec staff members, each with specific vertical skills, so to ensure the highest level of detail for any type of machine, from the smallest single-phase UPS up to the most sophisticated and technological three-phase systems.
Lessons take place mostly “on the field”, with main focus set on practical application, steadily stimulating dialogue and information exchange.
The participants’ feedbacks are so precious for the company: they’re a huge resource that allows us to be constantly updated on customers needs, in order to develop always better machines and services, in line with market trends
2017 in numbers
In the year 2017 we had:
– 8 course sessions (4 commercial courses and 4 technical courses);
– 18 days of training;
– 30 participants by 6 different countries;
– 200 work hours by G-Tec staff.
We also made training courses at our foreign reseller offices, reflecting the increasing effort made by G-Tec in supporting its partners.
2018 training courses
Our 2018 goal is surely to achieve a further improvement in the training activity, both in terms of quantity and quality.
Below you find the courses calendar for the first half of the year:
– 1 to 2 February – Commercial course
– 14 to 16 February – Technical course
– 11 to 12 April – Commercial course
– 9 to 11 May – Technical course
– 6 to 7 June – Commercial course
For any request you can contact us through our website, by email or phone.